The Sevier County Hospitality & Tourism Alliance is the unified hospitality/tourism partnership, advocate and voice for information, communication, cooperation, political action and education that assists and jointly represents the local Sevier County hospitality/tourism associations in advancing and protecting our industry.
- The recognized multiparty association ambassador, representative and primary source for mutual hospitality and tourism related issues in Sevier County, the state and region.
- Serve as a unified liaison/voice for information, communication, political action and education for the Sevier County hospitality and tourism industry.
- Foster cooperative relationships between local Sevier County hospitality and tourism associations, the TnHA and local/state government(s) to shift ideas into action.
- Proactively communicate/promote unified ideas and concerns to local, state, and federal governments as an activist for our local hospitality/tourism associations.
- Provide oversight/organization for combined allied hospitality activities and events in Sevier County, the state and region.
- Promote good policy, sound business principles and an ethical spirit among the hospitality and tourism associations in Sevier County, the state and region.